Life has been anything but normal this year and we sincerely hope you and your family are in good health. We are happy to inform you that we are now able to once again provide dental care for you (and your family). On June 8, 2020, Riverside Family Dentistry has begun to gradually re-open as the Ontario Ministry of Health in conjunction with the Royal College of Dental Surgeons of Ontario (RCDSO) have released updated guidelines on how to open safely.
Our office has always followed strict infection control standards and in order to keep us all protected during this pandemic and in the future, we have updated our protocols. When we see you at your next appointment, things will be a little different.
- * We will ask some screening questions before your appointment and you'll be asked those same questions again when you're in the office
- * You may be asked to wait outside our office or in your car and call us when you arrive and then wait for a call back to let you know when you can enter the office. All patients will be required to wear a mask or face covering to their appointment
- * We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the clinic. There are more dispensers around the office for you to use, as needed
- * Our waiting room will no longer offer magazines or children's toys, since those items are difficult to fully disinfect
- * Appointments will be spaced out to allow for physical distancing between patients. That might mean less flexibility for scheduling your appointment, but it will also reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time
- * Our clinical team will be wearing new personal protection equipment (PPE) such as face shields, protective eyewear, gloves, gowns, masks, head covers to enhance safety
- * To ensure the best air quality in the office, we are now utilizing top of the line medical grade air purifiers in every operatory
Rest assured, all these procedures are designed to create the safest environment for you, other patients and our team.
We look forward to seeing you again. If you have any questions, please let us know. To make an appointment, call our office at 613-739-4286 or email us at [email protected]
Thank you for your patience and loyalty throughout this unprecedented time. We value your trust and look forward to welcoming you back!