Your smile is one of the first impressions you make on others. Maintaining a healthy, attractive smile is important for all members of the family, not just aesthetically, but as an integral part of your overall health.
At our practice, we emphasize prevention. Regular checkups and excellent daily oral hygiene are the best defense against serious problems with your teeth and gums.
Education is a vital part of preventive care. During your regular visits, we will discuss best practices and answer any questions you might have, all with the goal of helping you maintain excellent oral health for life.
While you may not realize it, your six-month checkup is important to both your dental and overall health. Many serious diseases are linked to poor dental health, including respiratory illnesses. Early detection and treatment of problems like tooth decay and gum disease enables us to prevent small problems from becoming more severe.
Our office is offering:
- • periodontal (gum disease) treatment and a maintenance program
- • restorative (fillings) and preventive services using materials specifically chosen for
- • prosthodontic treatment including inlays, onlays, crowns, bridges and removable
- • root canal therapy… a diseased tooth could require a root canal treatment. Most
root canal procedures may be performed in office, but because of the complexity
and variability of tooth anatomy, the most difficult cases may be referred to an
endodontist (root canal specialist)
- • minor oral surgery… simple tooth extraction may be performed in our office. The
most complex procedures are promptly referred to an oral facial surgeon
- • implants to restore missing teeth or to make a complete or partial denture more
- • professional mouth guards… protect your mouth and teeth with professionally
made, custom-fit mouth guards. These are ideal for those participating in hockey,
martial arts, football and other contact sports
- • custom-fit nightguard appliances… for patients who grind or clench their teeth
- • oral cancer screening